Thursday, September 08, 2005

Tumi becomes a BLOGGER

When I first heard about blogs, bloggers and blogging I was in P. Diddy's class. P. Diddy (real name Pedro Diederichs) is our Basic Editing lecturer, the H.O.D of TUT's journalism department. The topic was about news on the net and I'm not going to get into all that because the point I'm trying to make is: When I first heard the word(s) I found it very funny and I told my best friend/classmate and 'sister' Lavinia this. What was making me laugh even more was what was going through my mind, I was thinking about what the word was about to become (Lavinia and I are too good at twisting words).

From that day on, everytime we found something funny, confusing of just plain tripping in P. Diddy's class we would call it a 'blogger'- little did I know that a year later I would become exactly that, A Blogger. Funny hey?!

Lavinia has been doing this for over a year and I've always checked out her blogs. Don't tell her but, I've always thought : "This girl has way too much time, I'd have to get paid to dedicate my time to something this demanding". Guess what?! All it took for me to get started was one of her entries, it was about our friendship and how much she and I know about each other. That was three days ago, today I'm spending time trying to put this blog together and am not even getting paid for it- I guees- things do change.

I'm hoping my life is/ will be interesting enough for you to visit my blog as often as possible.
I have a lot of crazy people in my life, I'll tell you about some of the things they get up to and more importantly I'll let you know everything there is to know about moi.

My name is Itumeleng Sedumedi, someone calls me Moontz, someone else calls me Gamine and a lot of people call me Matumza- You can call me anything as long as it ain't a four letter word or anything that implies that I'm stupid.

Leave a WELCOME entry and help a sister believe she is worth your time and words.

Later.

1 comment:

x0lani said...

Heita 'Ntombazana! I'm the first to leave a comment!! That rocks!

Anyways, I'm addicted already. Put nude photos of yourself up here and I'll never be able to get offline!

I'm gonna put a link to your blog on mine...